Senior Property Claims Executive
This senior role, managing major and complex property claims, is working for an organisation that puts customer service at the heart of its brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling their own caseload of major and complex property claims, from cradle to grave, and delivering an exceptional quality and pro-active claims service.
You will be an individual with significant experience in handling high value and complex property claims, alongside strong influencing and communication skills, which will inspire confidence in your customers.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the claims process and accountable for bringing the claim to a mutually successful conclusion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handle large claims, through to settlement, including site visits
- Fully accountable for the delivery of all activities on the claim and proactively bringing the claim to conclusion
- Oversee reinstatement works, working with panel adjusters with a focus on managing to delivery date and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Communicating regularly with the customer, the broker and the underwriter
Skills and Attributes
- Customer focused with the ability to adapt your approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, proactive, logical and innovative
- Committed to quality and customer service in an environment where the pace of response is critical to success
- Ability to prioritise and to work effectively and accurately under pressure, ensuring that deadlines are met