Telesales Executive (School Time/Term Time Only)
We have an opportunity to join our client who work within the new technology and Education sector in their beautiful central Brighton office.
This is a consultative telesales and appointment setting position, ideally you will have some experience in this sector but if you lack experience and have a positive personality we are still keen to hear from you.
They are offering an exciting, professional environment where there is scope real progression.
Please note you either work school hours and term time only or longer days 9am -5pm. This role is term time only but you still get paid in the school holidays making this a great position for someone who is looking to support education/creative work/enjoy parenting.
You will be calling schools to speak to senior teachers in order to book in demonstrations for the sales consultants to attend.
This will also include:
- Converting leads into appointments through outbound calling
- Work to achieve individual and team targets
- Generate sales opportunities for Field staff
- Administration and associated project work as needed
The basic salary £13,000- £16,000 dependent on hours worked plus £50 for every apportionment set, you should be able to set around 10 appointments per month. You will still be paid your basic salary in the school holidays even though you don't need to go into work!
- Make high volume calls to companies from prospect list provided and obtain company information to qualify prospect opportunities
- Continually manage a prospect pipeline, scheduling and honouring future call backs, ensuring accuracy of pipeline and clarity of data notes
- Follow up on direct or online marketing campaigns and other marketing leads
- Calling customers to invite them to attend company sales presentations and events
- Ensuring you are up to date with current market knowledge concerning customers, competitors and new business developments
- Track record of working in a sales driven role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage your time and work under pressure accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong objection handling ability
For more information please apply or call Brighton 573809.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme