CRM Campaign Manager
My client, a highly regarded Financial Services brand based in Peterborough are looking for an experienced CRM Campaign Manager to join their central Marketing function. The CRM Campaign Manager will take on full accountability for the creation and delivery of ongoing and integrated email Marketing campaigns across the brand, in a highly creative, yet data driven environment.
The CRM Campaign Manager will be an expert in eCRM & email Marketing Techniques from within a high frequency, data driven business. The successful candidate will drive engagement across the full product portfolio via the build and execution of novel email marketing strategies end to end in a fast paced environment; from briefing, to strategy, delivery, performance and optimisation
The CRM Campaign Manager role is a highly visible, and critical role within the Marketing function, with extensive senior stakeholder engagement both internally, and with marketing agency partners.
The successful CRM Campaign Manager will possess the following skill set:
- A strong understanding of CRM & email Marketing from within a high frequency, data driven environment, for instance, Financial Services, Banking, Telecoms, Loyalty, Travel, or Retail
- Strong experience around Direct Marketing Methods, namely Direct Mail, e-mail, and SMS via a modern CRM system
- Experience of running email marketing campaigns end to end, from briefing to eventual optimisation
- A working knowledge of common segmentation techniques and their application to marketing efforts via CRM
- Experience in briefing and managing external agency partners