Graduate Trainee Support Associate
We are recruiting for a leading provider of retirement benefits who, over the past couple of months have gone through a period of change, growth and expansion.
Due to this their offices in the City of London is seeking a Graduate to take on the role of the Defined Benefit Business Development Support.
This is a varied and progressive role, where you will have the desire and abiity to learn and develop a career within the financial services. This will include, with training being responsible for providing a high calibre and proactive sales support service to the Business Development team. Day-to-day responsibilities will involve but not limited to:
- Providing provide logistical support to the Business Development team
- Assist in the pre and post quotation process as required.
- Keep up to date and relevant the presentations for beauty parades, conferences and other events as required.
- Be further responsible for coordinating all aspects of internal monthly information and compiling management information for Defined Benefit business development.
- Producing regular MI in respect of EBC requests.
- Supporting the organisation on marketing events for EBC's, trustees and clients
Educated to degree level, it is essential that you have the abilty to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and quality, whilst also possessing excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate information across different medias (e.g., telephone, letter, e-mail).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a willingness and desire to learn, develop and progress in a fast moving an evolving industry.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, as well as ongoing training, a full and more detailed job description is available on application.