Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Marketing Assistant
- Location: Letchworth
- Salary: £15,000 - £16,000
- Contract: Permanent
- Have you previously worked as a Marketing Assistant?
- Maybe you are a recent Graduate looking to kick start your career?
- Do you have a good knowledge of social media platforms?
- Maybe you are looking to kick start your career in Markting for a well established company?
- Are you an articulate confident individual?
- Maybe you have excellent attention to detail?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you’re looking for...
Our client is a highly established organisation and one of the market leaders within their specialised field who are dedicated at constantly improving the extent of their range and quality of their product. This is a rare opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join their friendly team.
- Support marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Ability to assemble consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarising information, graphs, and presentations.
- Support sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets;
- compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills
- Analysing Information
- Informing Others
- Written Communication, organisation, Statistical Analysis
- General Maths Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Self-Development, Financial Skills.
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the UK.
TalentHQ - FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business - Finalists - 2015.