Product Development Assistant
We have an interesting and unique role for a global communications training company based in London, who is seeking a highly capable Product Development Assistant to work alongside the Head of Product. The company boasts highly prestigious clientele and would require a motivated candidate who can be discreet at all times. The role is paying £25,000 - £30,000 DOE.Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop proposals for clients using keynote and adobe using brief from clients or client services
- Create new course materials, decks, course notes and overviews or work on redesigns of existing courses
- Approve trainer amendments to non-standard courses
- Be on client calls to scope work as required
- Help to manage global consistency of delivery of courses
- Project manage the maintenance of key product documents
- Maintain the relevance of course content / research & development / assets
- Proof and edit new course materials
- Research new ideas and trends in the Learning and Development arena and feed into New Product Development
Core Skills required:
- Essential: Microsoft office
- Desirable: Project management tools, Adobe acrobat/photoshop, Apple Keynote
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a positive demeanour, superb eye for detail, excellent grammar and language skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work across time zones and manage their own time but also work within a global team.
- Good organisational skills and able to manage their time efficiently
The ideal candidate for the Product Development Assistant role must have excellent communications skills and an interest in Learning and Development, Education and Training. The ability to work in a small or big team plus the ability to learn and grasp new skills is integral. They must be a fast learner and self-motivated.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 16 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!