Day to day duties running of the marketing team, ensuring deadlines are met, managing the budget and making decisions based on the marketing/business strategy. Managing the external agencies, customers and directly support global teams.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the UK marketing department.
- Developing the UK marketing strategy and inputting into the global marketingstrategy.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences in the UK, Europe andAsia.
- Proposing, allocating and overseeing the company’s UK marketingbudget.
- Creating brand strategy that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving marketshare.
- Responsible for the brand management and corporateidentity
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supplychain
- Sourcing and securingsponsorships/ambassadors
- Managing and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns with sales, events and sponsorshipactivities.
- Managing the creation, production and distribution of Marketingmaterial
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies andcampaigns
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders (including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partnerorganisations)
- Maintain effective internalcommunications
- Develop a clear content strategy for online and offlinechannels
- Develop strategic digital marketing strategies andcampaigns
- Overseeing the social mediastrategy
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brandawareness.
- Organising and attending product launches, trade shows, conferences and salesmeetings