Job: Junior Java Developer
Location: Colchester, Essex
Commutable from: Chelmsford, Braintree, Ipswich, Bishop s Stortford, Basildon, Romford, Rayleigh, Sudbury
Job term: Permanent
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Are you a graduate, or graduate level Java Developer? I have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Java Developer to join a rapidly expanding company with a global client base.
This is a role which will suit a confident and keen Java Developer, with the successful candidate given the chance to learn from highly talented, experienced team members. You will acquire new and exciting knowledge on a daily basis and will be expected to use this knowledge to provide innovative solutions. The ability to work towards, and successfully deliver, to tight deadlines is absolutely essential, as is a hands on approach. Due to the nature of the role as a full stack Java Developer, you will be expected to know and understand the full product life cycle.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent proven background.
- Experienced in using Java technologies - Full Stack
- Knowledge of Databases (SQL, PL/SQL or Oracle)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence facing customers.
- Testing skills and ability to provide feedback
This role is only suitable for candidatres of the highest calibre - if you are an exceptional Java Developer with a desire to prove yourself and push your career forward, send your CV.