Graduate Researcher -Marketing
To carry out a large piece of client and target market research in support of the sales and marketing team. Using various databases and external information sources to research and analyse a target market and help the sales team identify opportunities.
• To carry out a client research project, accurately and to the required timeframe
• Use initiative to track down sometimes difficult to identify data
• Record the research findings accurately and in a user friendly way to meet the requirements of the end users
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
• A well-developed sense of client service and quality orientation • Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work independently • Ability to use initiative in order to identify and use appropriate data sources
• Organisation of personal workload
• Working as part of a team
• A proactive, methodical and analytical approach
• Some understanding of business and financial information would be helpful
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this HR Administrator position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors. We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn’t been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure. If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply. To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.