TREASURY TEAM LEADER - SUNDAY TIMES TOP UK FIRM.
A leading and expanding company who are renowned for their employee rewards and recognition. The company are ranked in the prestigious Sunday Times Top UK companies to work for and offer superb training and development which is validated by the firms Investor In People Gold Status.
As a Treasury Team Leader the main purpose of the role is to manage the operational Treasury function and ensuring service excellence by achieving efficient cost and process management.
The Treasury Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day cash flow ensuring all accounts have optimal funds.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Implement and meet Key Performance Indicators for Treasury and measure direct reports performance against KPI's.
- Implement, monitor, revise and measure performance against SLA's.
- Provide support to the "Insurance Accounts Controller" and ensure delivery of performance of direct reports in line with departmental budgetary requirements.
- Manage, motivate, deliver, set & monitor objectives of direct reports within the Group Finance area.
- Undertake regular performance reviews with team members and build and maintain relationships with both external and internal contacts.
- Monitor and control daily banking of client and operational funds.
- Spreadsheet maintenance, BACS cycle and other iterms and resolution of issues.
- Manage short term and medium cash flow to ensure that all bank accounts hold optimum funds on a daily basis.
- Ensure all inter-company transfers and money movements are raised accurately and actioned on time.
- Ensure all bank and client accounts are reconciled accurately and on time.
- Take responsibility for the administration of all operational banking issues.
- Manage areas in respect of budget levels, service standards, risk, process controls, health and safety and support development of a Group Treasury Policy.
- Adhere to FSA, TCF and Data Protection Regulations.
- Good understanding of double entry accounting and experience of account and bank reconciliations.
- Good system skills including MS Office packages.
- Insurance software knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience in insurance / banking / treasury desirable - not essential.