Engineering Sales Exec
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales and marketing person to join an ambitious organisation in the engineering sector who, having a successful business overseas are now setting up a new start-up operation in the UK.
My client has just opened a new office in West London and is looking for a dynamic sales person with experience in the engineering, aeronautics, aviation, manufacturing, electronics, gas or oil industries who can take on this key sales and marketing position to develop new business relationships and opportunities.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level and will have several years of experience in a similar role working in one of the above sectors and this position will be suited to someone who is entrepreneurial in nature, able to work autonomously, sets their own targets and objectives and has a track record of delivering results whilst building strong client and supplier relationships.
There will be huge potential for the right person to develop this role and the position has great earnings potential as well as the opportunity to build a team as the company grows.
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Generating new business opportunities both in face to face meetings and over the phone
- Using and developing innovative strategies to bring on board new customers
- Managing the entire sales process: developing, negotiating and closing sales opportunities,
- Using a consultative approach in order to identify customers’ needs and providing dedicated solutions
- Account management of new clients to maintain customers’ satisfaction during the entire sales process
- Sourcing new suppliers and developing strong relationships with them
- Negotiating contracts with clients and suppliers at senior level, maintaining a balance between service standards, clients’ values and company’s profit margins
- Managing information on sales performance with reports and forecasts
- Producing proposals and providing technical information to new customers and partners
- Ongoing review of contracts and looking for growth opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a database of all contacts on company software system
- Managing marketing activity, producing collateral and marketing information
As the company grows and develops there will be opportunities for the successful individual to build the team and therefore experience in managing people and processes is also important for this role although initially it will be a stand-alone position.
Salary package negotiable
Location - Paddington