SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR-GLOBAL FIRM-LONDON-£34k
A superb opportunity has arisen for a highly professional Senior Payroll Administrator to join this global financial services firm based in the heart of the city in London.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for providing an excellent payroll bureau service by undertaking day to day responsibilities within the Payroll Team.
Duties as follows:
- To be responsible for new client setups and implementing new payrolls, including client meetings where necessary;
- To run multiple client payroll using your existing knowledge of various specialist areas.
- To be the first point of contact for the team, whilst also supporting the team with any queries and development;
- Have an good knowledge of PAYRITE payroll software
- To ensure that you are up to date with all new payroll legislation
- To be the first point of contact for all payroll issues and be able to resolve them in a professional manner
If you have sound experience in a payroll capacity within professional services and are looking to join a highly progressive and globally successful firm, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer