Site Manager, Commercial/ Office Fit-out/ Refurb
Our client is one of London's premier interiors contractors with an annual turnover of £120M and growing.
They are looking for a Site Manager to become part of a management team running a commercial office refurb project in Victoria that runs through until October 2017
Sectors include, health care, government, commercial and private
Ideally, you will have:
- 5 years Site Management fit-out experience
- Trade background (carpentry/ joinery)
- Construction related, formal training and qualifications
- Solid negotiation skils
- SMSTS, First-Aid, CSCS
- Ability to hold sub-contractors to account
- Demonstrable track record of delivering quality, interior fit-out projects with a reputable main contractor
- Sense of humour
If you are a decent Site Manager looking for a long term move, we would like to hear from you ASAP.
Excellent rates and working conditions on offer for the right people.
Immediate start available.