Clinical Lead Nurse - WILL
**Relocation package of £2,000 available for successful applicants**
*Golden Handshake of £1,000 available for all successful applicants*
Nursing Clinical Lead - Cambian Willows - Wisbech, PE13 4NQ
Days, nights and twilights
9am-5pm supernumerary hrs
- Implementation of patient care For children and young people between the ages of 12 and 18 who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
- To provide a safe and therapeutic environment that meets the needs of all young people.
- To ensure high standards of clinical care are maintained at all times by providing strong, effective managerial, professional and clinical leadership to the Qualified Nurses and care staff.
- To provide guidance and support for assisting the promotion of Self Help/Personal Skills, Domestic Skills, Socialisation, Self-Realisation, and Emotional Awareness.
Ensure all patients care is assessed, planned, prioritised and of a high quality to meet their social, behavioural and mental health needs. Have responsibility for ensuring own and other Clinical Practices are person-centred and evidence-based in accordance with NMC Guidelines.
- Creation of a safe environment.
- Ensure all Patients have opportunities of social inclusion, access to the Community, and undertaking meaningful activity/interest.
- Ensure practice in accordance with; Health & Safety and Fire Procedures, Equal Opportunities Statement, Grievance & Disciplinary Procedure
- Private and voluntary healthcare regulations 2001
- A lead in the delegation of duties, to ensure that each member of staff has a clear understanding of tasks/duties and commitment.
- Responsibility for overseeing the administrative tasks eg: written communications, report writing, personal files, care plans, keyworker folders.
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct administration, control, storage and recording of medication.
- Ensuring the revision of Care Plans are undertaken in accordance with company guidelines.Work within guidelines of the statement of purpose of the Hospital.
- Maintain effective appropriate channels of communication throughout the staff infra-structure, eg. Attending and participating in staff meetings, feeding back information.
- You will work closely with Management to ensure the safe day to day running of the Hospital, and the wellbeing of Staff and Patients.
- Responsible for ensuring that the personal care and hygiene needs delivered are in accordance with individual care plans.
- To support the empowerment of the young people, having regards for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in the Hospital’s care.
- To lead a team of Nurses and Support Workers to achieve the highest possible standard of care by providing leadership, support and supervision.
- Provide information, coaching and instruction where required for achieving the objectives of the service.
- To delegate, monitor and evaluate the performance of the Registered Nurses on site.
- To ensure staff implement activities and programmes in accordance with prescribed plans of care.
- Maintain and update/or keep current professional knowledge and competence.
- Be ‘on-call’ for emergencies which may arise within the Hospital and to cover shifts if all other avenues have been exhausted
Individuals should be fully conversant with the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and it’s recent updates; have an understanding of the latest nursing practices; have knowledge of PSI as well as the local and national agenda’s that impact on nursing practice and patient care. A working understanding of CQC essential standards is required for this post.
Successful candidates will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post. Cambian is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the young people and service users within our care. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.