Corporate Property Manager
- Reporting to the Senior Corporate Property Manager, will oversee the monitoring and performance of the planned preventative maintenance programme, reactive works and minor projects.
- Management of any renewal or alterations made to the structures or electrical and mechanical services of the company's premises.
- Manage the provision of soft services including customer relations, cleaning, catering security and ground maintenance.
- Must have knowledge of electrical and mechanical standards, regulations, Building and Health & Safety Regulations.
- A background in Building / Property maintenance is required.
- Required to manage and work within an on-call rota to provide cover for critical equipment, including weekends
- Act as Statutory Occupier on behalf of the National Operations Manager (where required)
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience as Facilities Manager/Property Manager
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant Building and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Experience of managing contractors and directing building services consultants.
- Experience of mechanical and electrical systems installation and / or maintenance.
- Experience of Building / Property maintenance.
- Experience of preparing work schedules / project plans.
- Experience of cost management and control.
- Experience of business case management
Qualifications/ Capabilities / Skills / Knowledge Required :
- Subject matter expert for FM solutions to stakeholders
- Member of professional organisation (Preferably BIFM)
- BIFM level 4 qualification (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Full Driving Licence
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Delivery of Site Care services within agreed SLAs
- Stakeholder engagement and satisfaction
- Identifying solutions & recommendations towards continuous improvement
- Key Stakeholders
- External Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Site based and non site based contractors
- Critical National Infrastructure
- Contracts Management team