Project Manager (Closing Date 28th February 2017)
Location : London
Hours of work : 39
Contract : Permanant/Full time
Application closing date : 28/02/2017
About Bpresent Limited:
Bpresent Limited is an High Tech Software Development company. It is a start-up with full of innovations to be implemented in the field of Web Designing, Development,Software Maintainance and Software Testing. Founded by a successful Italian Entrepreneur who has an extensive experience in the field of Web development, is now looking to expand across the Globe by setting up an efficient off-shore team.
(i) Brief Description of Position :
The successful candidate is a passive thinker, an efficient leader, a good Decision maker, obsessive about accuracy and perfection with a strong ability to motivate a team for its successful outcome.
(ii) Roles and responsibilities will include :
- KPI reports generation for the progress of each stage in the project.
- Creation of Project Forecast reports based on current strategy.
- Liaising with the off-shore managers and creating periodic project cycle reports.
- Should ensure that the project is inline with Budget and Time constraints.
- Will be responsible for Drawing stage plans and alloting budget tolerance for each stage.
- Responsible for generating SWOT analysis report for each project.
- Prepare and maintain contract risk and oppurtunity plans at the beginning of each project.
- Responsible for Detailing the Project requirements in the structure of a Business case at the beginning of each project.
- Should oversee the progress of work packages by establishing required control over team managers.
(iii) Qualifications and Skills required
- A Masters Degree in Business management is essential for this role (Ideally from a reputed university) with a minimum of 3 years experience in Project Management.
- Must be an expert in adapting Prince2 Methodologies in Projects. Candidates with Prince2 Practioner certificates will be given priority.
- Strong command over the English Language.
- Excellent MS office skills and should be comfortable in dealing with large datas.
- HTML and CSS knowledge is essential for this position.
- Should be proficient in creating Pert charts.
- Should possess knowledge in any software management tools, such as Trello or Ace Project management.
- Must be willing to travel to Asia under short notices and very frequently.
- Should possess excellent time management skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Sound Business Judgement skills.
Preferred but not mandatory :
- Possess a strong knowledge about Asian market,specifically Indian Market.
- Knowledge of an additional international Language is highly preferred for this position.
- Travelled a Lot.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE (28/02/2017)