Relationship Manager- Polish Speaking
My client is a global outsourced training provider, boasting the worlds leading investment banks as its client base and offering solutions from seasonal graduate campaigns up to bespoke C-suite exec consultancy.
Due to consistent and on-going growth for the EMEA business they are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join the established Business Development tea, to ensure retention, service and growth continues to improve and support the launch of new products.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- The development of client relationships, forecasting needs and developing service
- To expand within the existing clients and offer out new products from an informed and consultative perspective
- Manage the on-going relationship through business development; follow up and face to face meetings
- Ownership of new business proposals, RFP's and pitches
- Regular service reviews and taking the necessary steps in follow up
- Updating the forecasting pipeline, ensuring KPI's and financials are met and where possible, exceeded
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager supporting on broader campaigns and collateral
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.