About the Job
My Client is a leading Natural Stone manufacturer and supplier, offering their customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone for both interior and exterior of the house. They are looking to expand their long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for an AutoCAD Technician to join their team.
They are seeking a motivated professional with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in AutoCAD software. As a Technician with them you will be at the heart of their design team creating technical drawings to be used by the team. This exciting and challenging position is one not to be missed.
As a candidate you should know/be able to:
- Architectural survey & template using digital and analogue methods
- design and develop schemes
- create cutlists for stone to be used by Sawyers and Masons
- produce CAD drawings (AutoCAD)
- supervise a site to completion by checking measurements and monitoring changes
- have excellent numeracy skills and be computer literate
- have good communication skills
- be able to work as part of a team with an approachable and professional manner
- coming from Stone Industry background is a MUST !!