Junior Analyst for a well-known Architecture studio
A well-known architecture practise based in Aldgate are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be working alongside a group of architects, designers and thinkers who value the transformative role of ideas and the capacity for architecture to inspire.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Review with project leaders of project plans and performance
- Maintenance of the project plans and project profitability reporting within the project accounting system (currently Rapport III)
- Reconciliation and review of staffing projections prepared by HR with project plans;
- Analysis of staff utilisation rates and the accuracy of cost rates and intra company charge rates;
- Developing and refining financial processes, procedures and policies
- Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and three year plans;
- Liaison with department heads for budgets for IT, training and marketing.
- Assistance to the financial controller in preparation of management accounts and financial statements for the practices entities in the UK and overseas and liaison with auditors and external accountants as required
- Tax planning and coordination of international tax liabilities to minimise the company's exposure coordinating with tax advisers abroad where necessary
- Maintain the practice's financial software, including training, implementing and monitoring controls, testing and updates
- Regular ad-hoc reporting including provision of information to stakeholders and for new business proposals
This role is open to all candidates who have previous experience as a financial analyst preferably within a creative environment. One must possess excellent communication skills be focused and process driven.