Business Development Manager - IT Relocation Specialists
IT Relocation Specialists, based out of their exclusive Farnborough office, servicing the UK and Europe.
Our client delivers the most secure and reliable physical migration solutions in the UK & Europe. They strive to deliver projects of the highest quality by applying technical expertise and sound methodology to mitigate risk, maximise efficiency and minimise down-time.
Established in 1987, our client is now recognised as an established leader in computer relocations. They understand that every business is unique and that exact requirements are a number one priority. They pride themselves on their ability to translate challenges into an effective and safe relocation which minimises disruption and downtime.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, talented graduates who want to make a massive impact. A career with them is relationship-driven, challenging, and rewarding.
Why work here?
- Extensive training from industry leaders
- Fully supported learning environment
- Joining a strong team built on family values
- Exposure to a growing and exciting industry!
- Uncapped commission potential
- Management of assigned accounts.
- Identifying market opportunities.
- Creating quotes (Pricing).
- Creating proposals.
- Liaising with sales administration and logistics to ensure timely and accurate delivery of customer orders.
- Resolving customer issues, problems or concerns.
- Managing the sales cycle (Quote to Close).
- Ensuring CRM is up-to-date and accurate.
- Proposal preparation / developing quotes.
- Delivery of revenue targets and targeted GP.
- Pipeline Size & Funnel Stage.
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Valid driving license and means of transport
- 1-2 years experience in commercial environment - closing deals
- Strong work ethic and resilient personality
- Fantastic communication skills
- Self-sufficient, hungry and adaptable
- Competent understanding of basic mathematics