Finance Business Partner
Kennedy Pearce are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a market leading FMGC. Our client has recently undergone restructuring which has provided a newly created role reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Director. This is a very high profile business partnering opportunity for the ideal candidate to join their finance team.
- Financial decision support, partnering with the Marketing team to generate financial insights to assist with enhancing brand performance.
- To provide business partner decision support to the Ireland business and Innovation/NPD initiatives.
- Producing monthly updates and in depth narrative on spend, analysing and reporting against KPIs and monitoring performance against budgets/targets
- Responsible for an effective and efficient budget tracker/planner to enable budget holders to view/manage their budgets.
- Provides brand financial performance insights and recommendations to Marketing leadership, identifying potential growth opportunities or risks through scenario and sensitivity analyses.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & SAP skills
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with substantial experience in a business partner role
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with a proven record of influencing stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills, to confidently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong team player