Audit & Advisory Executive
A UK Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a client base ranging from HNWI's and entrepreneurs through to large corporate groups (£50m - £250m t/o). The firm has an established Manchester Practice which provides expert solutions across Audit, Accounts, Tax and Corporate Finance / M&A to its broad base of clients.
Continued growth has resulted in the creation of a new opportunity within the firms Audit & Advisory Department for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
As Audit & Advisory Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Providing entrepreneurial SME's and large corporate groups with year end accounts preparation and audit solutions
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects
As an Executive within the Audit & Advisory Team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Manager / Senior Manager in the future. The firm's Manchester office has experienced significant growth in recurring and advisory fees and is in the process of building its Senior Management Team.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit / Accounts in General Practice (minimum 3 years)
- Background in either independent practice or mid-tier firm
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.