Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with one of the leading Financial advisory firms in Southampton. Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their vastly expanding team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Complete application / proposals forms.
- Identify areas for planning.
- Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by planner.
- Preparing and maintaining the client file B.
- Preparing recommendations.
- Organise future planning meetings with client.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc.
Qualifications and Experience
Level 4 Diploma or working towards.
Experience in Paraplanning is essential.
For more information, please contact Samuel Groom at Reward Recruitment.