Driver Supervisor - Porsche
An opportunity has arisen for a Driver Supervisor to work on a permanent basis within our successful and prestigious Porsche and Aston Martin dealerships in Harston, Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
• To co-ordinate resources for collection and delivery of vehicles.
• To arrange and schedule the drivers` workload to ensure all deadlines are kept and complete customer satisfaction is achieved.
• To ensure all paperwork, job card instruction is complete and ready for drivers including maps and route co-ordination for the next day collections/deliveries.
• To deliver and collect vehicles from customer`s homes or work premises, ensuring the collection and / or completion of all paperwork required.
• To receive any additional customer instructions and ensure they are passed on to a Service Advisor.
To chauffeur customers/company personnel to and from specific locations when required.
• To receive and receipt for the collection of payments from customers where required.
• To ensure that vehicles used for collection and delivery are kept in a clean, safe, roadworthy condition and serviced with accordance with manufacturers specifications.
• To keep the Drivers` Log up to date.
• To ensure all dealings with customers are handled courteously.
• To make deliveries and collections for the business needs when required.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
• Have a full, clean UK driving licence and a good local knowledge of the road and motorway networks.
• At least 5 years driving experience for insurance purposes.
• Be an excellent communicator and committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
• Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer`s disciplines and procedures.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
• Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
• Resilient with a drive to succeed.
• Honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE