QA and Compliance Manager
QA & Compliance Manager - Peterborough - £45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
PETERBOROUGH - Provide professional and informed guidance to the business and ensure that all broadcast content is compliant with the B(CAP) Code and various regualtions that apply to advertising/ teleshopping in the Uk.
Successful applicants should present the following skills:
• Proven experience of managing a Quality Assurance/ Compliance function in a manafacturing or retail environment
• Experience of dealing with requirements that apply to advertising/teleshopping in the UK
• Background knowledge of chemistry
• Experience of working on customer products
• Good working knowledge and experiecne of MS Office
• Ability to manage Technical staff
• Degree or equivalent in a techncial subject
Interested in this role? Send your CV now for immediate review and further details.
For more information call the Peterborough office of THE ONE GROUP on or visit our website at .
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton, our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Technical recruitment.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to each recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.