Early Years EYFS Phase Leader
Amazing leadership opportunity at a South West London Primary School! Are you an ambitious and experienced Early Years Teacher in either Nursery and/or Reception with middle management experience looking for the next step in your career in EYFS Leadership?
* Early Years ( EYFS) Phase Leader*
* Nursery / Reception Class Teacher *
* Wandsworth, South West London*
* Competitive Salary *
* April 2017 *
This primary school located in the South West London borough of Wandsworth is currently recruiting for an experienced Early Years Teacher with experience across both Nursery and Reception to join them from April 2017 as a class based Early Years (EYFS) Phase Leader and member of the Senior Management Team. There is significant out of class release time available for leadership and management duties.
REESON Education is working on behalf of this friendly 2-form entry school, graded as 'Good' by Ofsted to appoint a primary teacher with extensive class room experience and ideally middle management experience.
The successful Early Years ( EYFS) Phase Leader candidate will have over 3 years' experience teaching Foundation Stage, ideally both Nursery and Reception. They will have previous experience of middle management such as leading a subject. Further to this the Headteacher is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and lively teacher with the CV development to show ambition and drive.
The school is managed by a very cohesive and welcoming Senior Management Team who are looking for an Early Years ( EYFS) Phase Leader who can work within a team and be a positive force with a smile from day one.
The school is only a very short walk from its nearest underground and over ground station and well served several bus routes. There is also a large car park for staff.
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognized equivalent teaching qualification
- 3 Years prior EYFS class teaching experience, Nursery or Reception
- Ideally at least a years prior middle management experience
- Energy & passion to inspire others
- Able to work as part of a team
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
The salary for this Early Years ( EYFS) Phase Leader position is dependent on experience, however will be in line with the London main and upper pay scale.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education as soon as possible.