Biller / Accounts Assistant - Creative Marketing Agency
A creative marketing agency based in Central London is looking for a proven biller / accounts assistant to join their vibrant accounts team.
You will need to be organised, hands on, self-motivated, pro-active and have solid Billings/Accounts experience working with the 'Agency’ world with a good level of Excel skills. You will also require excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to adapt to a fast moving, exciting media environment.
- Raising both invoices and credit notes
- Allocating costs against prebilling
- Maintaining tracking sheets for jobs regarding approvals, PO’s, billing, reconciliations on client by client basis
- Dealing with any invoice queries
- Review Statement of Work prior sending to the client
- Assist with completing month end reconciliations and duties
- Awareness of client terms of business, billing policies etc
- Adhoc spreadsheets
- Basic working knowledge of Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills to deal with queries in a polite and professional manner
- Previous Paprika experience preferable
- Proactive, hands-on, positive team player
- Willingness to learn and show interest in audit and VAT compliance
- Positive attitude, team player engaged.
This is a superb opportunity to work within a successful, growing marketing business that has grown year on year and offers progression and a great place to work.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.