Primary School Teacher English Lead - Harrow - September 17
Primary School Teacher + English Lead - Harrow - September 17
Are you an outstanding and experienced, creative primary school teacher that is passionate about English?
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can continue to develop your skills and knowledge?
If yes, then I want to hear from you!
** KS2 Primary School Teacher + English Lead
** Harrow Weald, North London
** MPS/UPS + TLR 2B/ 2C
** Full Time & Permanent
** September 2017
Academics are currently on the lookout for an experienced primary school teacher who is looking to take on a challenge this September. We are currently working with a primary school located in Harrow that is extremely accessible by car and public transport. They are seeking a fantastic primary school teacher that is passionate about English and looking for a challenge to make a difference to the schools teaching and learning.
This primary school is due to move into a brand new, state of the art building in September 2017. With great modern facilities and resources, this is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious and results driven primary school teacher that is looking for the next step in their teaching career.
This primary school can guarantee:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Fantastic Induction year with support from all staff
- Well behaved and driven students eager to learn and achieve
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- An understanding Headteacher who offers weekly PPA for all staff
- A curriculum that is varied and enjoyable for students of all needs and abilities!
Being in the heart of London, this primary school has high staff morale and a low staff turnover. The environment is supportive, nourishing, motivating and continually improving. At the heart of this fantastic primary school, is the emphasis that leaders place on professional development and as expectations are high, you will have all the resources and support needed to continue to develop your skills and knowledge as a fantastic primary school teacher.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good planning & management skills including managing your own workload and meeting deadlines
- Good and effective communication skills
- Ability to use ICT effectively in the classroom
- Ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- A creative primary teacher that is passionate about English
This role will enable you to learn new skills and flourish as a primary school teacher as the school offers understanding and supportive senior leaders and staff that are eager to inspire and develop. You will be entitled to weekly PPA time to ensure that the pupils receive the best education that they can.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Yasmin Boffa @ Academics as soon as possible on /
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quit for you, please do send your CV to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!