Payroll Advisor - Only Focusing TUPE
A brand new Payroll Assistant position in the South of Birmingham - Specialising and focusing on TUPE only
- The second largest provider in their industry;
- A very friendly working environment;
- Values hard-work and honesty.
- Ensure all weekly to monthly transfers (or across other pay frequencies) are handled efficiently and accurately where appropriate.
- Ensure all contract types and remunerative packages can be translated into SAP by analysing and mapping into the appropriate pay area.
- Ensure the processing of correct and timely salary payments to incoming TUPE transferred employees across the UK & Ireland (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man), and provide a specialist payroll service to same.
- Assist, where appropriate (payroll and the HR TUPE team), with the smooth transition of outgoing TUPE transferred employees.
- Provide a specialist payroll support and advice service to the UK & Ireland team, via the Human Resources Shared Services model, including understanding the impact of events and actions and payslips and the ability to provide comprehensive and detailed payslip explanations.
- Ensure the processing of new starters, leavers, personal and job amendments, company sick pay and any other third party/ad-hoc payments and deductions in respect of TUPE transferred employees.
- To understand the various pension schemes within the Group and the impact of calculations on payslips, including Workplace Pensions Auto-Enrolment legislation and processes, as well as an understanding of the impact on incoming TUPE transferred employees.
SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, ShPP, Student Loans, Court Orders, Local Authority deductions and NMW/NLW.
P6, P9, P45 and New Starter Declarations.
- Proactive team player
- The ability to work to strict and tight deadlines, and able to offer working flexibility at various peak periods
- Professional outlook and strong personality
- Experience in the processing of TUPE transfers and associated rules and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise at all times, maximising productivity
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Experience with working across multiple systems and platforms, including T&A and management of interfaces and import routines
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Highly skilled in PAYE legislation
- 28 days holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Study Support after 1 year
- Free car park
- Basic Pension Scheme