SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager Urgently Required - £30K to £40K DOE
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented SEO Account Manager to work for an amazing global agency:
The SEO Account Manager will work together with other AMs and with the support of the Account Director in managing the clients' natural search programs. Responsibilities include:
* Develop and implement SEO strategy across multiple clients.
* Train and support the Account Executives in their daily tasks.
* Monitor and report on website performance based on SEO objectives.
* Coordinate team members and outside partners to ensure that SEO tasks are delivered in a timely and integrated manner.
* Maintain and grow relationships with clients and partners via phone, emails and direct contact.
* Participate in new business pitches and building SEO proposals.
* Contribution to and project management of Social Listening and Consumer Intent Modelling projects (training and introduction will be provided).
* Genuine interest and at least 2 years experience in SEO, (previous experience of managing international SEO projects a plus).
* Managerial experience
* Clear verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
* Advanced Excel skills with strong focus on correlating data sets
* Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
* Organised and methodical, with excellent time and project management skills
* Proactive, outgoing,
* Strong attention to detail is essential
* Analytical mindset and technical knowledge
* Language skills advantageous.
* Fun, vibrant, friendly team and office atmosphere
* Great career progression
* Great benefits
* Opportunity to work on global industry-leading clients
* Opportunity to work within integrated teams of online and offline specialists
* Training in all aspects of digital media
To be immediately considered for this excellent opportunity please email me your CV asap -