LAMP Developer & Tech Advocate
Are you a tech junky? Can't wait to play around with new tech & frameworks, across web & mobile?
Then keep reading…
Our client, a GLOBAL Media agency require a Junior/Mid-weight developer to not only work on business-as-usual web development tasks but also be an advocate for technology with a view to magnify this via advertisement & various projects.
Your primary focus will be with their dynamic solutions team who are responsible for design & development of digital creative & dynamic ad technologies. You will have a hunger for market knowledge, & an awareness for top trends in the market such as AI/machine learning, big data, & VR. Through this you will look to be creative & innovative in shedding light on new developments & prospective partners to place the company at a unique advantage in the market, growing the business & highlighting new ways to provide solutions to our fantastic client base…
Who are they? Here's some names to whet your appetite, Samsung, Heineken, Cineworld, IMAX, Flybe, & Travelodge.
The day to day:
- Relationship management with key tech suppliers
- Assist design team with production of digital creatives & landing pages
- Attend & support in client meetings as a tech lead
- Build back-end tech to help build revenue opportunity for clients (beacons, mobile passes)
- Identify potential improvements on current tech platforms for future role outs
The techy bit:
Ideally, you will have had exposure to or experience of fields such as media, marketing, & advertising. You will work closely with the tech development & mobile innovation & strategy teams making use of the following tech…
- Preferably some use of Apache, PHP, MySQL
- API's & familiarity with SOAP, XML, JSON, & authentication strategy
- Ad servers - DSP's & DMP's
- Good mobile knowledge encompassing Swift, Java, & 3rd party SDK's
Sound interesting? Hit apply!
Not for you? We offer £200 if we successfully place a candidate you have referred to us!
Check out my profile on LinkedIn: https://in/cd-tech