We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator/Account Manager, who will form part of the International Team, producing and maintaining the department’s annual revenue plans. Highlighting key activities and deadlines, as well as areas of risk or resource contention. You will consult with key stakeholders from across the business to enable successful delivery of dependent services as defined within the annual operations plan.
- Work diligently with the wider team to identify opportunities to continuously improve revenue delivery through the development and refinement of international relationships, processes and systems while supporting the delivery of the wider business strategy.
- Prepare project update reports for the relevant stakeholder group
- Work with complex data sets and applicable business logic to make informed revenue budget business decision
- To manage varied and complex operational tasks/projects, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to make things happen – turning ideas and strategy into tangible realities, outcomes and processes.
- Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with demonstrable experience in the use of MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.