General Manager - Bristol
General Manager -Bristol
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a General Manager for a leading out of town retailer in the Bristol area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This retailer has stores in key locations in the UK and has a reputation for exceptional service and products.
The General Manager is responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment.
The starting salary will be up to £36,000 + great package
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this General Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.