On of the UK's leading Pension specialists are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator in their Amersham Office. A competitive package is on offer with an annual bonus, study support and a flexible benefits package.
In return, you will enjoy a friendly working environment, with a management team who are always open to fresh ideas and challenges.
- Checking payrolls
- Arranging authorisation of payrolls
- Processing all BACS payments - individual, payrolls & PAYE for all offices
- Committing payrolls
- Planning and implementation of payroll monthly timetable deadlines
- Reconciling overseas transaction charges to be recovered from clients
- Raising purchase orders for overseas transaction invoices and the processing costs of payslip runs
- Liaising with HMRC when required
- Processing of P60's for all schemes for all offices
- Setting up of BACS profiles for all schemes on the BACS Connect-IP system
- Proven background in payroll administration
- Experience of working in an office within a team environment
- strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above and relevant Financial Services experience is also beneficial