Head Pastry Chef
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Pastry Chef to join a reputable hotel in Buckinghamshire.
This role will suit an individual who can prepare top class dishes with ease and efficiency using fresh local ingredients.
Duties included in the role;
- Oversee and run the Pastry operation which caters for 4 different food outlets
- Work closely with the Executive Chef to produce creative dessert menus including, A la Carte, tasting and TDH
- Head up a team of 6 Pastry Chefs to produce all breads, petit fours and desserts
- Lead and coach Pastry employees
- Maintain professional level in the Pastry kitchen
- Ensure that the pastry areas are clean and meet safety standards
- Occasionally assist in the other kitchen area
- Work alongside the Executive Chef in cookery classes
The ideal candidate;
- Experience leading a team of pastry employees
- A wealth of pastry operations experience
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, then please apply now.
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.