Accounts Assistant (French speaker)
Our client is an international professional services business based in Central London. They are looking for a French speaker to manage the transactional finance piece for the business across Europe, they predominantly deal with the UK, France and Europe.
Ensuring the smooth operation of the in-house pay and bill systems including processing payroll and managing & maintaining internal processes and client relationships.
The role could also offer the opportunity to learn skills around invoicing, and junior finance.
- General junior accounting responsibilities
- Revenue reporting
- Monitoring Sales & Purchase Ledgers
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing payroll and invoices
- Input of time sheets and other adjustments as required including P45; P46 and holiday pay
- Validating output prior to payment of freelancers
- Reconciliation of weekly payroll and preparation of nominal entries
- Payroll reconciliations including verifying monthly HMRC payments
- Preparation and completion of HMRC year end reports
- Liaise with candidates regarding pay queries
- Payment Runs
- Invoicing clients
- Chasing purchase orders
- Cash allocations
- Junior finance responsibilities
Other adhoc duties as required
- Minimum 2 years in a similar payroll role
- An intermediate knowledge of Excel
- French speaking - fluent / native speaker