Compliance Officer - CF10 - London
A new Compliance Officer role has arisen within an IFA Practice based in the City of London for someone with the CF10 qualification.
The successful candidate will have a broad compliance knowledge and have a specific understanding and knowledge ofrelevant FCA rules and guidance.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the business can respond to requests for information from the FCA
- Ensure knowledge of the necessary regulatory requirement are kept up to date
- Ensure that all the compliance records are kept up to date across all areas of the business
- Produce a formal compliance report for senior management
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relvant FCA rules at all times
- Comply wth the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial crime(AML, Fraud and corruption)
- Ensure that the firm implements fully its risk based compliance and financial crime procedures
- Ensure any delegated activity to a third party is continually reviewed
- Ensure all advisers, investment managers and new business administrators are aware of any relevant guidance in the areas in which they work and have received appropriate training on any new markets or products in which the firm is involved
- Ensure all T&C supervisors regularly review the relevant individuals’ client files as required by the firm’s relevant procedures
- Ensure all staff are aware of the firm’s complaints handling procedures
- Ensure that the firm’s recruitment procedures meet the regulatory requirements and are adhered to
- Ensure all approved persons read and understand the FCA Code of Practice for approved persons and the firm’s internal personal account dealing rules
- Ensure any new recruits are trained in the firm’s relevant procedures including complaints, financial crime, TCF, T&C and whistleblowing
- Ensure that all approved persons are subject to the necessary levels of supervision outlined in the firm’s relevant procedures
- Ensure that any non-advising approved person is competent for the role they undertake, by formally reviewing this on an annual basis in line with the T&C requirements
This is a great time to join a busy Financial company and grow with the business.
For further information please contact Ella Britton