Real Estate Loan Underwriter
Up to a maximum basic salary of £95k plus discretionary bonus (depending on experience).
Our client is a real estate advisory, investment and asset management company with offices across several major cities in Europe.
The firm seeks an experienced real estate loan underwriter to support the firm’s continued expansion in Europe.
Based in London, the loan underwriter will be responsible for:
· Service/Asset Manage performing and non-performing real estate debt across Europe. Will include new origination and the acquisition of existing debt on behalf of international investors.
· Analysis and development of workout strategies for non-performing loans.
· Special servicing/restructuring portfolios of non-performing loans across Europe.
· Development of loan management and reporting infrastructure.
· Research and analysis of real estate and credit investment markets to support underwriting activities.
· Co-ordinating the involvement of other European offices and third party advisers.
· Support with the acquisition of new mandates.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of transacting internationally and be working for a top tier investment bank, real estate investor or advisor.
Strong financial modelling and quantitative skills are essential as is the ability to work well within a small team.
The successful candidate will have attained a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree from a leading university and demonstrate strong communication skills.
The firm has a corporate culture they are proud of and the successful candidate will demonstrate an appreciation for, and willingness to buy into this culture.
Applications must be received by 23:59 on 7thMarch 2017.