Customer Services/Contact Centre Associates
A number of Customer Service agents are now required by a leading employer to join a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team.
This will include mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes, where you will be responsible for answering queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team. On a daily basis this can include:
- Forwarding on escalated calls in the correct manner to the right department
- Providing support to the administration team
- Answering and responding to members queries to set service standards
- Work to KPI’s by providing an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the business and their brand
- Communicate with members via email
With the ability to work in a busy environments to KPI’s, you will ideally possess some contact centre experience although applications will be considered from experience gained within the retail sector and areas where you possess an understanding and experience in providing an excellent level of service at all times. Full product training will be provided.
Further details are available on application.