Trainee Energy Broker
Trainee Energy Broker/ Consultant
The City, London
* Are you fed up of working hard with no rewards?
* Are you looking to prove yourself and be given opportunities for quick progression?
* Do you want to work for a growing company that believes in rewarding hard work and not cutting commission payments?
My client is a fast growing energy broker with triple digit growth year on year. They are looking for motivated, talented and ambitious sales people to join their expanding company for a long term career with huge opportunities for progression.
Roles & Responsibility of Energy Sales Consultant:
- New business development - Proactively selling energy contracts to new businesses and consumers
- Developing relationships with targeted clients and promoting the range of services on offer.
- Account Management of own client's accounts, dealing with clients queries, ensuring a smooth transition for the client if changing suppliers.
- Keeping up to date with the energy market & advising clients of current market trends.
As an Energy Sales Consultant you will be developing long term relationships with consumers and businesses to help them with all aspects of their energy and utility requirements. You must have a consultative approach and look at the bigger picture, not just a one off deal. The role will involve seeking out new business, bringing on new clients, account management and advising on all aspects of the energy market.
Energy Sales Consultant Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 yrs + of working in a telephone based sales environment
- You will have bags of enthusiasm, excellent relationship building skills and the resilience to hit sales targets day in and day out
- Proven track record of results
- Must have excellent communications skills and consultative approach
- Outgoing and friendly team player with a passion for doing deals and exceeding targets
What's in it for me as an Energy Sales Consultant?
- £20k - £25k base salary DOE (higher salaries only based on industry experience)
- OTE £60 - £100k year 1 and opportunity to double commission in year 2
- Uncapped commission - top rates from 8% - 15%
- Fantastic location
- Good opportunities for progression, you can decide on the direction you want your career to take whether that be in Senior BD roles/Management or Account Management.
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.