Account Manager - Digital
* Do you love building on new and existing client relationships?
* Do you want to work for a highly respected and long established company that have a huge presence in their markets?
* Do you have a passion for online advertising?
If you answered yes to the above, this could be the role for you!
Digital Media Sales Account Manager - Leading Business Website
Established for nearly 30 years my client has built a fantastic reputation in their industries, they are a dynamic business with a portfolio spanning high quality exhibitions, magazines and websites that deliver excellent ROI for their clients. They are continuously growing and developing new products and revenue streams and offer great training and a tailored career path for their staff. The team and environment is laid back, relaxed and fun, everyone that works there is so passionate about what they do and being the best in their fields, it is a highly collaborative team environment with low staff turnover and exciting growth plans. If you are looking for a genuine, long term career then this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities of the Online Sales Manager:
- Proactively ensure targets are met
- Build relationships with clients to fully understand their needs and goals
- Pitch new and lapsed businesses (40%)
- Build on existing relationships with clients (60%)
- Work closely with all departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with clients to ensure that everything is delivered as promised and there's an opportunity to leverage future business.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of relevant issues within the marketplace, reporting on competitor activities and clients view and experiences
- To work with the project team to share and develop new ideas
- To be available where required to support different exhibition activities
Essential Skills and Experience for the Online Sales Manager:
- Creative and passionate about digital advertising
- 1 year + digital sales experience
- Strong negotiation and excellent communication skills.
- Target driven and a proven record of delivering sales results.
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Exceptional interpersonal & client management skills.
- Well-organised and able to prioritise workload
What is in it for you?
Salary £24k - £30k doe + uncapped commission £8k - £15k + year 1, significantly more year 2
Autonomous and varied role
Clear and achievable career path
Fun and collaborative team environment
Excellent lieu time allowance for attending events
Subsidised gym and health care after qualifying period
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Media Sales. Advertising Sales. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.