Partner Manager / Channel Manager - IT Services
Partner Manager / Channel Manager - IT Servicesfor this IT Managed Services & Cloud Services company. Out client is based in Central London and you will be expected to attend that office for meetings and updates. However day to day you will be based at their client's site in Buckinghamshire and will also visit other regional offices throughout the UK when necessary.
Expected salary is around: £50,000 Basic / £100,000 OTE + Benefits
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, AS OUR CLIENT WILL NOT CONSIDER YOU:
- Proven and successful track record in a Partner Management or Channel Management role in IT Services area
- Happy to be based at their partners site in Bucks, (not at your employer's office) and great at building meaningful relationships, so their staff see you as the "go to" partner to provide IT services to their customer
- Used to growing revenues. Our client wants this account to grow from £500K to £1m per year and wants you to spearhead that success
- Not a job hopper - our client wants stable tenures
About our Client
Our client is a growing, fast-paced and successful IT services and software company, which is headquartered in London as well as having offices in the USA and Australia and employs c250 professionals worldwide.
They offer a range of IT services/products, including: IT Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Consulting.
Do you have great partner or channel account management experience within IT Managed Services, Cloud solutions and Consulting? Would you like to be based on site at our client's key partner's offices, to ensure that their sales team assists you in securing opportunities with both new name / logo clients and also increase your revenue from existing accounts? Thus ensuring both parties successfully achieve their targets!
Our client wants to hire a successful technical IT sales person, based at the site of one of their customers to take responsibility for managing the relationship with this key partner, who employ over 500 sales people. Coordinate commercial activities with the specific goal of building upon the existing client partnership to substantially increase your employer's revenue.
This is mainly a desk-based sales role, as the sales people working for the Partner manage the direct face-to-face relationship with the client. However, with offices all over the UK to which you will be travelling, in order to expand your network and evangelise and thereby ensure you increase the number of people who consider you the number one partner employee to go to once they find a lead, you will never be bored and will still be able to use all of your fantastic relationship skills.
You'll be involved in managing and growing existing monthly recurring revenue, capturing new opportunities, forward planning, customer awareness campaigns and the provision of timely and reliable management information to support our client's business strategy, goals and objectives. You will be representing the whole range of their solutions to the customer nationally, and encouraged to bring insights and intelligence back to the Group. This partner is seen as being key and the CEO is taking a direct personal interest in supporting this person to double the revenue of this client from £0.5 million to £1 million GP over the next year.
- Growing the sales revenue of this strategic partner for your employer
- Owning customer / partner / individual relationships
- Promoting the use and adoption of our client's solutions to their customer
- Based on their client's site full time, you will develop engagement with customers, including meetings at their other UK sites as necessary, delivering product presentations and supporting demonstrations
- Accurate and timely CRM forecasting / attending sales meetings at your employer's office in Central London
- Attending partner events to assist as a resource, whilst white-labelling your employer's services
- Meeting/exceeding targets and goals set by the company on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- A consultative approach, able to influence others to support objectives
- Ability to understand, qualify your Account's requirements in order to recommend our client as the chosen service provider for a range of technical IT products and services
- An ability to form strong and mutually beneficial business relationships. You are likeable and form long lasting relationships and can evidence this
- A track record of achieving targets, goals, and objectives
- Strong written, listening and verbal communication skills