PA to Design Team
To support the collection director of a luxury fashion brand and the design studio
My client is a well known heritage luxury retailer that has high end stores world wide. They are one of the leading designer brands in the world.
The role of PA to Design Team will entail:
- Support the Collection Director in the run of their daily activities as required
- Manage diaries for Collection Director and the studio diary, liaising with internal and external parties
- Manage internal and external visits to the studio, coordinating with receptionist and security on ground floor
- Support the Collection Director with all requests coming from marketing, PR, e-commerce, merchandising, graphic design, coordinating timing and deadlines.
- Manage international travel booking for all design team (RTW, Shoes and Bags) according to collection calendar activities and travel policy, liaising with collection director and for the team (20 people)
- Run the daily activities of the studio: making sure supplies of all required materials are always in house, liaising with receptionist and office manager for different tasks.
- Organizing caterings and cars transfers for prototypes meetings weeks in the head office in London, liaising with product development manager and designers.
- Coordinate samples from the Archive, liaising with Archive manager: request, reception, paperwork
- Managing and approving invoices on behalf of the Collection Director
- Coordinate designers holidays requests and approval by collection director and liaising with HR team.
- Managing and Organizing fittings and leasing with models agencies
The successful candidate for the role of PA to Design Team will have:
Previous experience working within a creative studio.
Languages would be beneficial also: Italian is required.
Committed and organized with a strong eye for detail and highly capable of working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
Knowledge of the fashion industry and a good awareness of retail is highly advantageous.
Proficiency using excel, word and outlook is essential.
The successful candidate for the role of PA to the Design Team will get:
- To work for a world class luxury fashion retailer
- Central London location
- To work in a fast paced fashion studio