We are recruiting for an in-house Marketing Manager to join a global Training and HR Development consultancy. You would manage two marketing executives and will drive local marketing activities.
The position includes lead generation, digital marketing, client events, PR, thought leadership, internal communications. The Marketing Manager will grow to understand the local business objectives and challenges will become a business partner for local leadership. The international nature of this position means that you must be willing to travel. We are looking for in-house professional services marketing experience and previous management experience.
Marketing Manager duties:
- Working with business leadership develop a marketing plan, including an online marketing plan that supports the delivery of business objectives;
- Manage ,drive and deliver the execution of marketing activities in the plan with support from colleagues as appropriate;
- Develop and deliver multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the marketing plan
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques including social media and ability to apply them, with appropriate support from colleagues
- Partner with the business to conceptualise and execute high-quality events that meet marketing objectives, enhance the firm’s reputation and brand and attract key clients, contacts, candidates and other opinion formers
- Managing local marketing budget, working with the corporate finance team to ensure overall spend is monitored and reconciled.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days