Out client is seeking a Payroll Assistant.
About The Role
- Collect and collate timesheet information from those managers responsible, check for accuracy and correctness of calculation, and input into the computer system.
- Check output for accuracy, investigate any variances and distribute payslips.
- Deal with NI, SMP, SSP administration and queries.
- Assist with year-end payroll procedures.
- Assist in reconciliation of nominal ledger accounts for payroll, tax and NI etc.
- Liaise as necessary with banks etc regarding automated payments etc.
- Liaise with Inland Revenue, Contributions Agency, Courts and third party organisations to deal with queries.
- Assist in maintaining full payroll records for Pension purposes. To notify where necessary employee leavers or other required information.
- Assist in updating payroll records on database.
- Assist in checking of employee expenses for payment and maintenance of records, for use towards P11D completion.
- Continue to build employee confidence in payroll by delivering a customer focused service
About Our Client
Leading hospitality company
You must be immediately available.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a payroll department.
Things You Should Know
Free parking, good opportunity for this role to become a permanent.
Commutable from: Camberley, Chertsey, Cobham, Crawley, Dorking, Epsom, Esher, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, ,, Redhill, Reigate, , , Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge,
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)