Primary NQT- Excellent School
Are you looking for an extremely supportive school to work at during your NQT year?
Do you want to be at a school that will invest in your CPD and training?
Would you like to be trained to teach at an OUTSTANDING level consistently?
Then look no further! A school in Hackney are looking to recruit a hungry and energetic KS1 or KS2 NQT to start this September. You will be given a permanent school based contract if successful.
· We are looking for a determined KS1 or KS2 NQT who is focused on working hard towards developing their teaching skills
· You need to be completing your Teacher training this summer to be ready for a September start
· The most important thing is that you show potential to be a good to outstanding teacher in the future
Information about the role
· You will be given a permanent school based contract starting this September paid MPS1/2
· You will have the option to have a 2-week induction at the end of the summer term which will mean you get paid for the month of August
· You will be assigned an experienced mentor who has done their NQT year not too long ago so they know what you will be going through
· You will be assigned PPA time and be given 90% of a full-time table in your NQT year
Information about the school
· You could not ask for a better school to do your NQT year in, every staff member that has done their NQT year there has nothing but positive feedback about the school
· The SLT in the school are very supportive and understand that you need to be eased into full time teaching
· The school is lucky to have fantastic resources and facilities
· Based in inner London Hackney, you will be able to access the school via the London underground and bus routes
· Inner London pay MPS2 is available for the best candidates!
Apply now and one of the Clarus team will be in touch within the next 24 hours if successful.