A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join a small PCO based in West London. We organise over 20 conferences and exhibitions for a variety of membership organisations, predominantly in the healthcare sector from 100 - 2000 participants, all over the UK. We also offer full Secretariat support to a number of our clients, managing and dealing with members and their queries.
A very busy, varied role, the candidate would work within the conference teams focusing on delegate and event marketing, administration of membership and processing delegate registrations. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work to tight deadlines, perform under pressure and have a keen eye for details.
This position is a fixed term contract for 12 months’ maternity cover which could lead to a possible full time position.
The role requires excellent organisation and administrative skills and a high level of computer literacy in all Microsoft Office packages. A degree in events management would be ideal, but is not a prerequisite for the role. Some experience would be of benefit but is not essential.
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dealing with day-to-day queries
- Set-up and management of on-line registration database
- Finalising delegate confirmations, joining instructions
- Chasing outstanding invoices and answering invoice queries
- Processing payments via online system, income reconciliation
- Onsite event registration
- Support to the events team
Starting salary: £21,000+
Holidays: 21 days, plus bank holidays
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th Feb