Optimisation Analyst - £45,000 (+Benefits) - South West - Maxymiser/Optimizely/Adobe Target/VWO
Optimisation Analyst - £45,000 (+ Benefits) - South West - Maxymiser/Optimizely/Adobe Target/VWO/Adobe Target
One of the most globally recognized eCommerce companies seeks an Optimisation Analyst (Maximiser, Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target) to join their thought-leading digital team to drive the optimisation of our client's online services and products.
Our Client is one of the most well-respected eCommerce companies on the globe, who have successfully evolved into a digital operation that is dedicated to the highest quality output. With a dedication to nurturing intellectual discussion and creativity. our client is one of the most groundbreaking environments to grow and flourish within.
Optimisation Analyst - Role Profile:
As an Optimisation Analyst, you will join our client's successful digital team and undertake the planning, designing and communication of a regular schedule of A/B & MVT tests to increase our clients CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) providing weekly & monthly reports on funnel analysis and conversion metrics.
- Maintaining and monitoring digital conversion rate dashboards and multichannel funnel tracking across all products.
- Identifying areas of opportunity for growth across our client's products and services to improve CX and CRO.
- Using data and insight to make recommendations for improvements to site design.
- Play a key role in the wider MVT community with our client.
Optimisation Analyst - About the Person:
- Strong CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) Knowledge
- Commercial experience across a number of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) tools (Optimizely, Maxymiser, Visual Website Optimiser - VWO, Adobe Target)
- Experience with statistical analysis and report building.
- Hands on experience with Digital Analytics (Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
Optimisation Analyst - What will you get in return?
- A fantastic salary of £45,000 with exceptional benefits.
- The chance to work in a forward thinking digital office surrounded by the best and brightest.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Gym Access.
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Optimisation Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic by phone on (0203-637-3331) or email through to (Ross@digitalrepublicrecruitment-com)
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use ourin-depthh web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin