Graduate Conference Producer London £21,000 Plus Profit Share
Arena International, part of GlobalData, runs over 80 international market leading conferences every year. Our growing international portfolio spans across 4 key industries - consumer goods, finance, pharma and digital industries and we’re looking for someone ambitious to join our expanding team.
You will be based in Central London and be responsible for producing and managing some of these events from conception right up to programme management on the day and you can expect to travel regularly for each conference. This process is made up of various stages and requires a broad skill set to push your projects to be the best in the market.
We are dedicated to the development of our team and each graduate project manager will undergo weekly skills training and will have a Production Manager assigned to them.
Typically you will spend 5 weeks project managing a conference, and then up to a further 22 weeks managing its commercial campaign. The typical cycle of responsibilities includes:
- Desk and phone based research with your target industry
- Copy writing to develop your conference programme and marketing content
- Inviting and confirming senior business leaders to present at the conferences
- Supporting your sales and marketing teams
- Travelling internationally to the conference and programme management on the day
We are looking for a degree-educated candidate who demonstrates a keen interest in project management. The candidate should have a keen interest in research, excellent writing skills and the confidence to engage different markets over the phone.
- Diligent, well organised and able to manage time
- Research experience through phone, internet and other sources
- Analytical skills - you will need to be able to turn research into a compelling conference agenda
- Confident, good phone manner, strong skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Articulate and creative copy writing
- Interpersonal skills to effectively brief and support project teams
- Calm and effective problem-solving
Based in Central London
What we offer
- £21,000* DOE Plus Profit Share ( Commissions )
- Comprehensive training and development
- 20+ days holiday
- Career progression
As a Event/Conference Producer you will report to the Head of Production and be responsible for producing and managing some of these events from start to finish. This process is made up of various stages and requires a broad skill set to push products to achieve high profitability. Someone with a product-centric focus who is market and brand aware will do well in this role.
If you’re interested in building a long standing career with Arena International send us your CV with a Detailed Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this particular role
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.