SENIOR MOTOR CLAIMS MANAGER/HANDLER - CREDIT HIRE/INTERVENTION
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a progressive and expanding Motor Insurance Business based in the Sussex area who are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to head up their Credit Hire and Intervention Team as well as a senior handler with extensive Credit Hire or Personal Injury (within Insurance) experience.
Purpose of the role:
- Operation leadership of over 70 FTE’s across multiple sites
- Handle own caseload of Complex Motor Claims in accordance with the CPR rules, best practice, legal and the Rehabilitation Code.
- Adopting pro active, economic and strategic Claims Handling approach, ensuring leakage mitigation and reduction in claims lifecycles.
- Assisting with individual and departmental audits, including regulatory, process, compliance, leakage and file closure.
- Annual budgets and cost control
- Deep and extensive Motor Claims experience including dealing with high value (in excess of 100k) Motor Claims and also sound knowledge of reinsurance claims.
- Ability to coach and provide guidance to Claims Handlers
- Proactive and energetic approach with a tenacious approach to Complex Claims Handling
- Perform at a consistently high settlement rate
- Achieve a minimum claims leakage performance
The company are happy to offer extremely attractive salaries, an exceptional individual with recent management experience in a similar capacity would be highly coveted and a relocation package can also be considered.
Please apply today for a strictly confidential conversation. Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 3 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.